Getting only a couple of books a month couldn’t last. This last month I got so many!
Between events, visiting bookstores, free book days, and some great book mail, my month is packed with tons of books!
- Slay, by Brittney Morris (I got this at this year’s Boston Book Festival!)
- The Grace Year, by Kim Liggett (this one I got at Kim Liggett’s event at the Brookline Booksmith)
- The Secret Commonwealth, by Philip Pullman
- A Dream So Dark, by L.L. McKinney
- All the Impossible Things, by Lindsay Lackey
- Vow of Thieves, by Mary E. Pearson
- Sweet Black Waves, by Kristina Pérez
- Wild Savage Stars, by Kristina Pérez
- The Adventure Zone: Murder on the Rockport Limited, by Pietsch and the McElroys (I can’t wait to read this one especially!)
- The Accidental Empress, Allison Pataki
- ARC of The Blood Heir, by Amélie Wen Zhao
I am so thrilled with my book haul this month, even as I worry about where to put them all.
Have you read any of the books I got this month? Are you excited to read any of these? Let me know in the comments!