It’s here! The day we’ve all been waiting for! Well, a day I’ve been waiting for, anyway.The Boston Teen Author Festival has just announced their lineup for this year! So, who is on the list?
Well, a lot of people. There’s 32 authors on their list total! A couple of people I’m particularly interested in meeting are:
- Makiia Lucier – haven’t read her book, but it sounds super interesting.
- Dhonielle Clayton – her book has been on my to-read list for MONTHS.
- Sara Holland – just look at that cover! And I actually own the book already. It’s hanging out on my pile.
- S. Jae-Jones – again, I’m a sucker for covers.
- Claire Legrand – I’m actually going to meet her next month at another local event.
- Gloria Chao – her book is also on my pile.
And I’ve actually met Julie Dao at another event, and she’s pretty awesome!
You can check out the whole list here. Are you attending the BTA Fest this year? Which authors are you planning on seeing? Let me know in the comments below!